Undergraduate - LPN to BSN
The BSN (LPN to BSN track) prepares the individual for generalist nursing practice. Graduates of the program receive the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree and are academically eligible to take the National Council Licensing Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN) to become a registered nurse (RN).
- Nine-month, full-time study available. Enroll in August and graduate in May!!!
- Part-time study available.
- Classes offered through three to four Saturday classes per semester on campus in Oklahoma in addition to internet-based coursework during the month. LPNs may have additional workshops to attend during the semester. Sample class schedules can be found online.
- Flexible scheduling of clinical experiences in Oklahoma, often in the student's local community or place of employment, if appropriate.
- Personal attention from a wide variety of highly qualified, experienced master teachers with master and doctoral degrees.
- 127 credits comprised of 67 credits of prerequisites, 30 nursing advanced standing credits by exam, and the last 30 credits by enrollment to be completed within the BSN program.
Please see the Related Links in the right sidebar for additional information.
Last Update: MR 11/19/2012